Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
If you’re going to run just one gear it might as well be the very best you can get—a Chris King cog. Their stainless steel cogs are bead-blasted following heat-treating with sizes ranging from a leg-searing 14t through a sit-and-spin 20t. Compatible with Shimano/SRAM freehub bodies.
With its wide range, SRAM's XX1 11-Speed X-Glide Cassette gives you a clean, simple 1x11 drivetrain. It has a 10-42 tooth spread that gives you pretty much the same gearing as 2- and 3-ring setups without the REDundancy, shifting issues and weight penalty. Yes, you can still spin up your hardest climbs. A key thing to note, is that even with the huge range, there are no huge jumps or dips in the gearing, so your cadence and pedaling stay consistent as you move up and down the entire cassette. The wide open design makes it incREDibly lightweight and aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting and longer component life. It requires an XD driver hub freebody (sold separately) that further REDuces your wheel's weight and improves the hub connection. Welcome to the future of mountain bike drivetrains.
$90.99 - $100.99
SRAM's 1170 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of light, durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports a semi-spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a lightweight aluminum lockring, and is available in three ranges to suit all your riding.
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a fixie rider's quiver. Origin-8's Track Cog is available in a variety of sizes and is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. Now you can easily tailor your ride for the terrain. And you can choose between 1/8 and 3/32-inch chain widths.
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Single Speed Cog is available in 13, 14, 16 and 18T sizes is chrome plated to resist rust and increase longevity. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies and is made with splined, hardened chromoly steel. Now you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain.
Origin-8's Ultim8 Single Speed Cassette Cog lets you have your ride any way you like it. This handy cog is dual use — a single speed cog that fits over a Shimano/SRAM freehub body or a fixed cog that bolts on in place of a 6-bolt brake rotor. A wide, zero-flex base design made of forged chromoly steel provides instant power transfer. Enjoy the Ultim8 ride whichever way you like it.
A range of sturdy, affordable cogs is an essential part of a single speeder's quiver. Origin-8's Torq Lite Single Speed Cog is available in wide range of sizes so you can easily tailor your gearing for the terrain. It's designed for Shimano/SRAM style cassette bodies, features a wide, flex-free base, and is made from hardened chromoly steel.
SRAM's PG-730 7-Speed Cassette is the perfect replacement for your worn-out gears. It features a rugged steel construction for awesome durability and SRAM's PowerGlide technology for smooth, precise shifts throughout its 12-32 tooth range.
Simplify your drivetrain with SRAM's XG-1195 11-Speed X-Glide Cassette. It has a monstrous 10-42 tooth spread that gives SRAM's 1x11 drivetrain pretty much the same gearing as 2- and 3-ring setups, with less weight, parts, and complexity. Yes, you can still spin up your hardest climbs. A key thing to note, is that even with the huge range, there are no huge jumps or dips in the gearing, so your cadence and pedaling stay consistent as you move up and down the entire cassette. The wide-open design makes it incredibly lightweight and aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting and longer component life. The XG-1195 is for use with SRAM's X01 or XX1 drivetrain.
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
• Chromoly steel • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
• Stainless chromoly steel with high-polish finish • CNC fabrication • 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
$22.00 - $24.00
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
• Stainless steel with high-polish finish • 1.37" x 24tpi right-hand thread • Requires a lockring (sold separately) • Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
• Converts a cassette hub to a single speed • 8 spacers included in various sizes to adjust chain line • Available in black or red anodized 6061 aluminum • Fits Shimano style cassette bodies • Conical spacers for increased cog stiffness
$44.95 - $49.95
• 10-speed MTB cassette • Shimano and SRAM compatible • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,27,30,34 (11-34T) • 11,12,13,15,18,21,24,28,32,36 (11-36T)
$64.99 - $86.99
SRAM's PG-1130 11-Speed Cassette is constructed of heat-treated steel cogs and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick, positive gear changes. This excellent cassette also sports an aluminum spider construction for a maximum stiffness-to-weight ratio, a durable steel lockring, and comes in three wide ranges to suit your riding style.
Featuring 10–24 gearing with two-tooth steps, the 7-speed XG-795 DH Cassette is optimized for the gear jumps that downhill riders want, eliminating the need for double or triple shifts. And because it’s so compact, it’s also light—the lightest cassette in existence, in fact, at just 136 grams. Compatible with any XD wheel, the Mini Block X-Dome technology integrates flawlessly with your SRAM 1X drivetrain. Going from zero to hero has never been faster.
Ridiculously strong and incredibly light, SRAM's XG-1180 11-Speed Cassette is a feat of engineering. Mini Cluster construction combines three small cogs that are CNC-machined out of a single block of billet steel with an additional eight cogs that are individually pinned together. Advanced tooth profiles and shift ramps produce quick, positive gear changes. The XG-1180 delivers SRAM’s trusted cassette design with a massively-wide gear range to tackle any terrain.
8-speed SIS compatible freewheel
$21.99 - $24.99
• Steel • 7-speed
• Steel • 8-speed
$16.99 - $19.99
• Easy-on, easy-off • Available in two chain widths and two colors • Available in six teeth sizes
$99.99 - $111.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
• Four carbon carriers and six titanium cogs for reduced weight • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11 and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference • Range: 11-40
Full Pin technology uses eleven lightweight, stamped steel cogs held together with 123 high-strength stainless steel pins. The result: a cassette that’s light, durable and equipped with SRAM’s super wide 10-42T gear range that’s a perfect fit for any ride. The open design aids in mud clearance, giving you cleaner shifting performance and longer component life. • Super wide 10-42T gear range is a perfect fit for any ride • Optimized gear steps across entire range • XD driver body creates more stable hub connection
$74.95 - $84.95
- Extended range aluminum cog for those wanting 1x10 with a full range of gears - Only fits Shimano XT/XTR 11-36t (M771/M980) or SRAM X5/X7/X9/X0 11-36t 10sp cassettes (not compatible with 2011 and older SRAM derailleurs) - Requires removal of the 17T or 15T cog and spacer from existing cassette - Longer B-screw (sold separately) only needed for about 50% of Shimano derailleurs - May require a longer 10sp chain. Very tight fit on Stans 330 rear hub splines - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy
- CNC-machined from hardened chromoly with phosphate black finish - Threaded track cog for 1.37"x24tpi (right handed) threads - Choose 3/32" or 1/8" widths (Use SF-1750 for lockring)
Page 1 of 4 Next page