Evo's Alloy MTB Pedals are lightweight and low profile, perfect for trail or city use. They're compatible with clips and straps too!
Power Pedal Cleats cleats work with PowerTap P1 Pedals (sold separately)
Throw a leg over your downtown commuter and push confidently with Electra's City Alloy Pedals. The full aluminum body means these pedals are lightweight and durable, while the grip material ensures your foot stays planted on the platform in all conditions.
$19.99 - $24.99
Look's replacement cleats for their Delta Pedals are made of polyamide nylon with Teflon toe and heel inserts for easy entry/exit, efficient pedaling, and long-lasting durability. Molded wear indicators show when it's appropriate to replace your cleats, and they are available with 9-degrees of float (red), and 0-degrees of float (black).
Shimano's SM-SH56 Multi-Release Cleats disengage with less effort and in more directions than standard SPD cleats.
- Strapless design is easy to engage without fully committing to the pedal - No special shoes required - Improves pedaling efficiency - molded from unbreakable nylon - Please make sure your pedals have visible mounting points or a Removable reflector for mounting prior to purchase - Includes mounting hardware. Note metal plate may not be required during installation.
$17.90 - $21.99
- Nylon compound body with 12 molded pins per side - Boron steel axle with loose ball mechanism
- Classic BMX style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
$13.99 - $16.99
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
The Grandstand pedal features a unique slim profile, a wide platform and a comfortable concave that feels exceptional as soon as you set foot on it. All of Odyssey's pro riders have been after them since the first samples came in. The pedal features a unique bearing configuration that allows a big spindle to be paired with a slim pedal body. - Genuinely Thin Body. - 17mm at center with uninterrupted dual concave. - Foot-sized 105mm wide. - Full Size 14mm heat-treated axle with 17mm wrench flats and 6mm broach. - 8 oversize plastic pins per side. - 9/16” only.
- SPD compatible - Single release - Hardware included
IGUS Bushing replacements for your Spike or Oozy pedals help to eliminate any play that develops over time, and revive smooth spinning action. - 2pcs IGUS self lubricating bushing - 2pcs O-ring - 2pcs stainless shim washer
Replacement pin set for Race Face Atlas and Aeffect pedals.
SPD-style replacement cleats for Origin-8 pedals.
• Oversized plastic platform with tread • Chromoly spindle • Includes toe straps • 873g pair (9/16")
• Steel • Quality leather straps included
• Forged aluminum body * Chromoly spindle * Non-slip studs * Toe clip compatible * 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
Origin-8's Pro-Fit UL Road Cleats are compatible with Shimano SPD-SL-style pedals. The Red offers 5 degrees of float, and the Black has no float (fixed position).
Origin-8's SPD Cleats are compatible with Shimano SPD-style pedals. These cleats are single release.
Origin-8's Look Delta Cleats are compatible with Look Keo-style pedals. They feature 9-degrees of float.
• One-piece alloy body with rubber tread for grip • Reflectors included • 9/16-inch spindles
• Nylon body and anodized aluminum cage • Chromoly spindle • Quick flip cage design • Toe clip compatible • 288g pair • 9/16-inch
• Forged alloy body and steel cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 581g pair
• Nylon construction • Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) • Includes mounting hardware • 36 grams per pair
iSSi's SPD cleats are perfect for all your SPD-compatible pedals. If your entry and exit isn't what it used to be, a cleat replacement is just what the bike doctor ordered. • 4 degrees of float both inward and outward
• Includes a pair of cleats and mounting hardware • Compatible with Ritchey Pro-V4 and V5 mountain clipless pedals
• Cleats to fit Ritchey Echelon and Look Keo clipless pedals • Includes a pair of cleats and hardware
• One piece alloy body with rubber surface for grip • Chromoly spindle • 574g pair (9/16")
• Chrome plated steel body and cage • Built in reflectors
• Alloy carrier with plastic pedal body • Locking mechanism secures pedals in position • Chromoly spindle • 436g pair
Page 1 of 2 Next page