These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals.
Shimano's M424s features large, replaceable resin platforms for sure footing on every ride, along with easy to enter and exit Shimano SPD bindings. With cartridge-bearings and a simple binding tension adjustment, these are grippy, user-friendly and durable all-terrain pedals you'll love.
Shimano's Click'R PD-T400 offers easy access to the cycling lifestyle, no matter your experience level. The Click'R pedal system requires 60% less effort than a standard Shimano SPD, so clipping in or out is smooth and effortless. And, adjustable spring tension provides customizable pedal performance to suit your riding style. A wide, supportive pedal cage, and a double-sided clipless pedal, impart confidence, letting you ride with ease and comfort. Tough chromoly axles and low-maintenance sealed cartridge bearings provide on-road and on-trail durability.
• Extremely wide pedal-to-shoe contact area • Wide pedal platform for more pedaling stability • Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity • Increases stability and control when not clipped in • Protects binding mechanism against impacts • Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow • Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chromoly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
Shimano's PD-R540 Pedals are fine pedals at a great value. Entry and exit is natural so you'll have no trouble starting and stopping. And, when you're clipped in you'll pedal with more power and comfort. The R540s are light, too, so they make a nice upgrade.
Shimano's M540s are race-ready clipless pedals that don't require a team budget. These rugged, light beauties feature dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings that are easy to enter and exit and deliver excellent power transfer and maneuverability. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect tension and these sweet pedals have an open mud-shedding design to prevent clogging. Plus, the M540s are built to last with chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings.
Shimano's M520s are affordable clipless pedals that are easy to enter and exit, and built to last. They boast dual-sided Shimano SPD bindings, which make them perfect for mountain bikers or roadies who prefer wearing walkable shoes with recessed cleats. The bindings are adjustable for dialing in the perfect entry and exit tension, and they have an open, mud-shedding design that prevents clogging. Chromoly axles and sealed bearings add tons of durability.
Shimano's PD-A530 Pedals are versatile Jekyll and Hyde pedals that are great on the road or on the trail. One side is flat so you can do quick rides with any shoes, and the other is SPD compatible for efficient clipless pedaling. Of course, they feature the durable, all-weather sealed cartridge bearings and the adjustable entry and release tension settings that Shimano is famous for.
Shimano's PD-A520 Pedals are affordable and easy to ride. Entry and exit is natural and the large platform makes pedaling simple even when your cleats are not engaged. These are excellent touring pedals thanks to low-maintenance sealed bearings and recessed cleats for walkable cycling shoes.
With Shimano's 105 SPD-SL Pedals, you get pro-level features without the price tag. They sport extra-wide platforms with stainless-steel plates for easy and smooth entry and exit, and excellent pedaling efficiency. Inside, there are sealed cartridge bearings for minimal friction and long-term durability. Plus, these fine pedals also feature adjustable entry and release tension so that you can dial them in for the perfect feel.
Shimano's Click'R PD-MT50 Pedals are stable, super simple, and ready to pedal! The Click'R pedal system requires 60% less effort than a standard Shimano SPD, so clipping in or out is smooth and effortless. Adjustable spring tension provides customizable pedal performance to suit your riding style. A wide, supportive pedal cage, and a double-sided clipless pedal, impart confidence, letting you click in and out with ease and comfort. Plus, tough chromoly axles and low-maintenance sealed cartridge bearings provide on-road and on-trail durability.
• Lighter spring action version of PD-R540 • Wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power • Wide bearing placement for stable, uniform load distribution • Low maintenance sealed cartridge axle unit • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • The legacy of Shimano Design, Quality and Performance
Shimano's M545s are great for blasting BMX courses, dual-slalom runs and technical trails. They boast large toothed platforms that grip non-cleated shoes for top-notch control and comfort. Plus, there are Shimano SPD bindings, too, to grab your cleated shoes for cross-country use, and they're angled for easier entry. These pedals feature rugged chromoly axles and durable sealed-cartridge bearings, too.
Shimano's M647s are bear trap-style bad boys perfect for BMX, downhill, dual-slalom, freeriding, even technical cross-country. They feature a combination of dual-sided, pop-up Shimano SPD bindings for quick and easy entry and grippy platforms that hold your feet firmly when you don't have time to clip in. Cleat tension is easily adjusted, and the chromoly axles and sealed-cartridge bearings ensure these sweet pedals hold up to the toughest of conditions and use. - Cleats included
Shimano's PD-M530 SPD Pedals offer super easy entry and exit, wide, stable platforms and an open, mud-shedding design. External cages increase shoe support and leverage while also letting you ride unclipped on technical terrain and from stops. And, the PD-M530s boast low-maintenance sealed bearings and adjustable cleat tension so you can dial in the perfect setting.
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding.
• 7.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M780 • 2.8mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M780 • Mud shedding offset binding design • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M780 for pedaling stability • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-molly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
• Wide pedal-to-shoe contact area • Wider bearing placement for increased rigidity • Slimmer, lighter axle • Low platform height for pedaling stability • Lightweight: 310g pair • Oval shape axle body housing for smoother mud & debris flow • Slimmer axle unit increases open space between bindings • Robust, dependable retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong , durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
• 11.7% more pedal-to-shoe contact vs. PD-M785 • 3.3mm wider pedal platform vs. PD-M785 • 0.5mm lower platform height than PD-M785 for pedaling stability • Integrated cage increases stability and control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism against impacts • Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement/release • Adjustable entry and release tension settings • Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8mm hex wrench mount
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included
Shimano Ultegra R8000 pedals. - Pro-level performance and lightweight for the enthusiast - The legacy of Shimano design, quality and performance - Carbon-composite body - Extra-wide platform for a more efficient transfer of power - Adjustable entry and release tension settings - 4mm longer axle available - Low stack height - 0.7mm lower than PD-6800 - Model Number: PD-R8000 - Series: Ultegra - Pedal System: SPD-SL - Average Weight: 248 grams
Page 1 of 1