The GX Eagle shifters for the Eagle 1x12 drivetrains offer high performance, a moderate price and put total control of your gear selection in one hand. - Includes 2200mm cable - Aluminum trigger lever and updated internal mechanism provide crisp feel and precise shifts - Two clamp attachment locations help riders achieve ideal lever position - Includes discrete handlebar clamp - Shifter Style: Trigger - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Weight: 122 g - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM X-Actuation
Tucked neatly beneath your handlebars, the XX1 Eagle X-ACTUATION trigger shifter is the nerve center of the Eagle drivetrain. Its internal works have been updated to include a 12th gear, and improved to enhance trigger feel, precision and durability. Whether you’re 3 laps into your race or 150 days into your season, the XX1 Eagle trigger shifter is your faithful 1x touch point.
Be it the fireworks of a finale, an ideal rhythm, climbing on the top, or a deep, dark place extracting the last kilojoule of effort on your bike split, you want to adjust your gear with the twitch of a finger. eTap Blip satellite shifters allow you to shift when you want, where you want. - Limitless remote shifting positions for drop and aero bars - Wired shift buttons can be positioned however the rider prefers - Connect to Blip Box or drop bar eTap levers - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap shift/brake controls
$19.00 - $25.00
SRAM's Centra Twist Shifters are simple to use, offer solid shifting, and reliable construction. They feature a large ergonomic grip section and SRAM's 1:1 actuation for solid shifts. Plus, with a simple twist of the wrist, you can shift a handful of gears at once.
SRAM's Centra Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They feature a large ergonomic grip section and SRAM's 1:1 actuation for solid shifts. This shifter is indexed for three front chainrings and features micro adjustments for perfect derailleur positioning.
- Shift buttons mounted to the end of a bar plug - Included wire connects to Blip Box - Fits bars with 19 - 20.5mm inside diameter
SRAM's X0 10-speed compatible Grip Shift shifters are here to write the next chapter in Grip Shift history. Three rows of ball bearings provide silky-smooth shifts and full metal indexing keeps shifting crisp and precise. They feature an aluminum housing that’s light and strong, and an integrated lock-on grip that provides a seamless transition to the shifter.
Shimano's Claris Rapidfire Plus Shifters offer crisp, easy shifting in a flat-bar-compatible package. Easy to use trigger levers move you smoothly through the gears, and large gear indicators let you know precisely which gear combo you're in.
Turn your time trial or triathlon bike into a smooth-shifting machine with Campagnolo's lightweight aluminum Record EPS TT Bar-End Shift Levers. Campagnolo's Back to Zero design returns the levers to their center position, keeping them out of the wind for supreme aerodynamics and ergonomics. And, Campagnolo's EPS shifting lets you shift as many cogs as you want by simply holding the lever.
Just because your hands are comfortably resting on the tops of your handlebars, it doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to shift gears. With Shimano's Di2 Remote Satellite Shifter, you're just a simple, light button push away from shifting perfection. These phenomenal accessory shifters are for use with Shimano's Di2 drivetrain components (sold separately) and can be positioned anywhere on your bars for a custom feel. Plus, these beauties feature spot-on ergonomics for smooth, controlled shifting even when you're pushing yourself to your physical limit.
Shimano's Tiagra Rapidfire Plus Shift Levers offer smooth, easy shifting for bikes with flat bars. The triggers are ergonomically positioned for easy, quick gear changes. Large, visible gear indicators make sure you always know what gear you're in.
Shimano's Deore XT Dyna-Sys Rapidfire Shifters live up to the XT tradition. The ergonomic shift levers feature light, crisp action that leads to sharp, definitive shifts. Two-Way Release and Multi-Release ensures you have the control grab gears anyway you like. With the mode-convertible front shifter you can set up the 2x or 3x drivetrain of your dreams using the same shifter set. A removable Optical Gear display offers heads-up monitoring of gear choices, and I-Spec compatibility streamlines your handlebar setup.
• Mountain-bike shifters built into linear pull-compatible brake levers • Aluminum • Left: triple chainring; Right: 8-speed • Cables and housing included
• Economical replacement twist shifters • Left: triple chainring; Right: 6-speed • Cables and housing included
• Economical replacement twist shifters • Left: triple-chainring; Right: 7-speed • Cables and housing included
Go ahead, grab a gear or two, and sprint into the face of the next jump, Shimano's ZEE Rapidfire Plus Shifter proudly features the slick, definitive shifting that Shimano is revered for. It's a very linear effort, as you move up and down your cassette, meaning it takes the same pressure to shift, so you keep your mind on cranking out a proper whip. This 10-speed shifter sports 2-way release, so you can push or pull the trigger lever to fire off the shifts. The thumb paddle is lightly textured and shaped for perfect ergonomics and a wonderful feel, perfect for downhill, freeride, and dirt jumping.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bar-End Shifters are great for tourists, commuters, cyclocrossers, triathletes and time trialists. They provide precise and reliable shifting on double- and triple-chainring drivetrains.
From top-tier XC racing to enduro shredding to working over your buddies, Shimano's XTR Rapidfire Plus Shifters offer unparalleled shifting quality. Two-Way Release shift levers keep shifts fast and intuitive, and multi-release capability means you have the power to grab multiple gears up or down, in an instant, letting you use Shimano's 11-speed XTR drivetrain to its full extent. And for a clean, simple handlebar setup, Shimano's I-spec II mounting system simplifies brake and shifter mounting. The front shifter can be converted for use with double or triple-chainring cranks, so you can experience XTR-quality shifting no matter what drivetrain you prefer.
• Multiple simultaneous display fields • Battery level • Gear position • Shift mode (Synchronized or Manual) • FOX iCD position (Climb or Descend) • Shimano Synchronized Shift mode switch • Change between S1, S2, and Manual shift maps • Audible Shimano Synchronized Shift notification tone • Precision derailleur adjustment • Easy access adjustment mode • Numerical adjustment indicator • Junction A function • Battery charging port • Three E-tube wiring ports
• Customizable synchronized front and rear shifting via a single FIREBOLT shifter • Optional manual control (requires both shifters) • Ergonomic rotary shift lever design matches natural hand movement • Independent lever position adjustment • Short stroke, perfect click levers provide faster, more accurate shifting • Increased trail readiness thanks to decreased shift effort and superior ergonomics • Programmable, multi-shift and Shimano Synchronized shift functions, including control of Fox Racing Shox suspension components
$29.99 - $64.99
Mountain bikers have used RAPIDFIRE PLUS since 1985. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is still a winning choice from a wide range of riders from XC racers to free-riders. RAPIDFIRE PLUS is suited to quick shifting, giving riders the ability to downshift three gears in one stroke. RAPIDFIRE PLUS shifters from Alivio to XTR all feature 2-Way Release, which means release shifts by a pull of the index finger or push of the thumb. - Highly visible Optical Gear Display (3mm up position) - Model Number: SL-M4000 - Series: Alivio - Shift Lever Type: Rapidfire Plus - Front Shifting: 3-speed - 2-way Release: Yes - Optical Gear Display: Yes - Shift Cable Casing: OT-SP40
$2.00 - $12.00
- Hoods with (FD) are Flight-Deck compatible
$18.00 - $18.16
- Replacement shifter/grip kits include bar sleeve, spring and index pawl
Multi-shifting gives the rider the possibility of shifting up or down by up to 11 sprockets at a time. This is a functionality possible only with the EPS electronic drivetrain. But Ergopower Chorus EPS offers even more than this: with superb ergonomics, simplicity, comfort and safety in all riding positions. A single click of the controls and you're headed for a whole new experience. - EPS (Electronic Power Shift) electronic shifter set with integrated brake levers - These shifters require specific, separate Chorus EPS Interface and Power Unit, battery pack, and front/rear derailleurs - Chorus EPS features composite body, alloy shift lever, and carbon fiber brake lever - Waterproof internal electrical board works in all weather conditions - Distinctive one lever, one action design keeps the beloved feel and fit of Campagnolo Ergopower systems - Micro-Switch, Multi-Dome technology creates a positive click upon pressing the levers, minimizing any unwanted shifts - Switch mode on both shifters allows micro adjustments during riding and query of the battery level - Ergonomic hood design follows the asymmetry of the hand, increasing the contact area of the palm and offering multiple riding positions - Ultra-Shift brake lever features a high fulcrum, which allows for easier reach and better braking control - Shifting wiring harness kits sold separately - Speed: 2 x 11-speed - Front/Rear: set - Adjustable Reach: Yes - Ultra-Shift brake cables and housing included - Weight: 350g
- Drivetrain speeds: 10 - Double or triple: Double - Compatibility: Mirage/Veloce/Centaur - Brake lever actuation: Short pull - Weight: 368g - Composite body with anodized aluminum shift and brake lever - Ultra-Shift ergonomic hood design follows the asymmetry of the hand, increasing the contact area of the palm and offering multiple riding positions - Ergonomic brake lever features a high fulcrum, which allows for easier reach, better braking, and control in all situations. Includes a special insert for riders with large hands increases the lever distance by 8% - Ergopower Power-Shift rear controls can shift the chain simultaneously one sprocket up or three down. Front controls offer micro-trim adjustability for noise-free operation - Multi-density Vari-Cushion shock absorbing hoods offer greater softness in the palm area and greater rigidity in the gripping area - No-Bulge technology smooths the cable passage as the housing exits the controls - Set includes cables and ultra-low friction housing
Step up to the next generation in shifting with SRAM's wireless RED eTAP electric aero drivetrain kit. The aero kit includes Blip shifters, derailleurs, battery charger and USB stick. Brake levers not included. Each kit contains: - 4x SRAM eTAP 650mm Blip remote shifter buttons - SRAM eTAP Blip Box - SRAM RED eTAP wireless front and rear derailleurs - SRAM eTAP batteries - Battery charger - USB stick - Quick-start guide
Shimano's Alfine Di2 Flat-Bar Shifters are a stylish and sophisticated way to enjoy the ultimate urban riding experience. - Easy Access to Shifting - Compatible Internal Geared Hub: SG-S705, SG-S505 - Compatible Brake Lever: BL-S700
Shimano Alfine 11-Speed Internally Geared Hub Shifters - Includes shifter, 2100mm shift cable with housing and cable fixing bolt unit for CJ-S700 cassette joint - 22.2mm clamp diameter, Rapidfire shift pod - Shimano multi-gear shift, 2-way release and instant release features - Optical gear display - Shimano "top normal" shifting - Compatible with Alfine 11-Speed hubs only - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull - Drivetrain Speeds: 11
Shimano's SL-RS700 Flat Bar Road Shifter Set are perfect for anything from a jaunt around town or a post-work fitness ride. - Double or Triple: Double - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Front Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Road - Shifter Style: Thumb - Weight: 280 grams
Shimano Ultegra SL-BS64 Double/Triple 8-Speed Bar end Shifters - Friction-compatible right lever - This shifter is not compatible with 8-speed Dura Ace; packaging calls out Dura Ace but the shifter itself is Ultegra - All bar-end road shifters produced after Nov 2008 have an I.D. spec fit range of 19-22mm - End Type: Shimano/Sram - Weight: 83 grams
Page 1 of 4 Next page