$24.99 - $30.99
Bontrager's SSR Stem is made of forged 6000 aluminum for awesome strength. The 2-bolt faceplate makes it super easy to install and distributes the clamping force on your bars. Plus the opposing bolts on the steerer clamp ensure safe and secure tightening. This stem can be flipped for a positive or negative rise.
Bontrager's Race Lite Stem is a reliable race-ready tiller worthy of the finest road and mountain machines. Thanks to its one-piece, cold-forged 6061-T6 aluminum construction, it's strong, light and stiff. The 4-bolt faceplate is ultra tough and evenly distributes clamping forces your bars. And, the angled, opposing-bolt steerer clamp is safe, secure and compatible with carbon steerers.
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
Race Face's Ride stem is designed specifically for riders looking for Race Face engineering and quality at a value price point. - Forged and shot peened from 6061 aluminum for high strength and fatigue resistance at a reasonable weight - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Machined logo on bar clamp
$89.99 - $90.99
Trim some weight and add some style to your ride with Bontrager's RXL Stem. Made from forged 7050-T6 aluminum, this stem is exceptionally light and strong. In fact, it's equally suited to the sharp impacts of mountain biking as it is to the long-mile rigors of the road. And, its shot-peened finish offers exceptional strength while the 4-bolt faceplate makes installation easy, and the opposed-bolt steerer clamp is carbon friendly.
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 26.0 Stems - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Fully forged AL-6061-T6 - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Weight: 140g-180g
With its classic blend of high strength and low weight, Easton's EA50 stem is a smart choice for your favorite ride. It's made of 3D forged aluminum for amazing stiffness and strength. Easton's Top-Lock technology locks the stem and faceplate together, creating a highly rigid interface while minimizing the loads on the bolts, making the EA50 perfectly safe for carbon bars.
- Full UD OS Carbon design for ultimate rigidity - Special front clamp-design reduces stress on the bolts - Extensions: 105, 120, 135mm - Angle: -10° - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Suitable for 1-1/8-inch forks - Weight: from 195g - Color: UD Carbon
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
• Aluminum head • Stainless-steel 180mm-tall shaft • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • Single-bolt clamp
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
Just as cyclists maximize performance by being as light, but as powerful as possible, Zipp's SL Sprint Stem strikes the ideal balance of stiffness and lightweight to deliver responsive handling without wasting a single watt. - Unidirectional carbon - The SL Sprint comes with its own stem cap that’s designed to be aerodynamically efficient by blending into the stem body - Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and stainless steel hardware with TORX heads on all bolts for precision torque readings and ease of adjustment - Black matte carbon finish with white Zipp logos
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
$15.99 - $16.99
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Parlee’s carbon stem is a masterpiece of strength, beauty and performance. It utilizes a 35mm bar clamp diameter that offers sharp steering precision while the two-part face plate is forged for longevity. Titanium bolts are mated to replaceable aluminum inserts throughout, protecting your investment from cross threading and other mechanical damage. - Weight: 125g
$29.75 - $30.60
Origin-8's Fix8 Stem is a nice upgrade for your super-cool fixed-gear bike and perfect for mountain bikes, too. It's forged from lightweight and durable aluminum and features a 4-bolt face clamp that holds fast and makes bar installation/removal quick and easy. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At 50mm long, this stout stem is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
The RaceFace Atlas is designed to bridge the needs of AM and FR/DH riders: light enough for AM, tough enough for FR and DH, providing the ultimate in versatility. - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry - Faceplate eliminates stress risers which cause your bar to bend or break - Opposing bolts on steer tube clamp provides extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube - Stack Height: 40mm
$55.25 - $56.00
Full CNC machined AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design - EN-Mountain safety certification
RaceFace's Chester 35 Stem is a practical stem with 2 length options and that legendary bomb-proof Race Face toughness baked right in. - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Stack Height: 42mm
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
• Forged aluminum • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
Zipp's Service Course SL-OS Stem provides lightweight strength and versatility to help you achieve the perfect riding position. At only 140 grams, the Service Course keeps your rig light while maintaining toughness for the long haul. Change the angle of the stem quickly and easily with the included shim that lets you tailor your comfort even more. And, the Service Course works with both 1 1/8-inch steerers and 1 1/4-inch. • Included shims allow the stem's rise to be adjusted to 4°, 6°, or 8° angles.
- 3D net forged 6061 alloy construction - Angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/- 6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Bead-blast Black finish - 160g (110mm)
A little H2O is a crucial part of every ride! This sweet stem is made of 6061-T6 aluminum for a light, strong ride. Cold 3D forging adds strength and a nice finish.
Page 1 of 6 Next page